Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 31
Happy Halloween!

3 PM

Hello to all Blog followers. In my conversations with Pat yesterday and today. We had the longest conversation ever. Pat is doing well, off oxygen, and walking farther. She's eating regularly and I can hear a hint of a smile in her voice. Estimates for coming back to GR are for early next week

Today she said some kids would be coming by her room doing trick or treat, and she was looking forward to that because she has always had fun at Halloween. Speaking of which, I've been given orders to get out the ol' orange and black stuff and put it out on the porch. I'll be thinking of Pat as I hand out the goodies.

Suanne took some pictures of Pat when she got out into the sun room. I hope they brighten your day.

Greg


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to hear and so awesome to see pictures of her smiling! A Happy Halloween indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really brightens my day to see this lovely pictures And Pat smiling.
    I' m heading out for work now And I go with a smile now also after seeing a smiling Pat.
    Love always, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the smile!! So happy the Princess will be home soon. I have been presented with a new exciting possibility for Palmer. Will keep you posted when I know more. Keeping the prayers coming!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see your beautiful smile, Princess Pat! We all look forward to your homecoming! Take care. XOXOXOXOXOX Coach Dennis & Miss Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wonderful news you're coming home soon. Girl you have been working so so hard for it. I'm so proud on you.
    Lots of prayers And love, ria

    ReplyDelete