Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, October 28
Live from Grand Rapids

Hi, Pat's followers! I've made it home to GR. Pat is still at the NIH with her mom and Suanne. She is doing much better and is gaining strength every day. Willie (the physical therapist) can really encourage Pat to get up and move, so she does.

Plans may be to come home some time within a week, but it depends on how she is doing medically. In any event, it will be nice when she gets home. When I spoke to her today she sounded a bit tired, but overall more energetic than I thinks she has been since surgery. I like it.

I will be talking to her every day, and I'll try to put a note on the blog whenever I can. Thank you all for your comments!

Greg

4 comments:

  1. Princess Pat & Prince Greg, so happy Greg made it back safely to GR. Sounds like Physical Therapist Willie is a blessing. Pat, I know you are working hard to reach your goal.Keep positive ! Some days will seem harder than others, but that just means you are making progress! Keeping you both in my prayers! Looking forward to having Pat back in GR. Sending my love, prayers & positive thoughts! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. It is good to hear you made it safe home again.
    I really hope Pat will be home soon and I think she is just a fine and strong lady who works so hard to get better again. We are blessed with having Mom and Suanne who are taking such a good care for Pat also.
    Lots of prayers and love, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Pat i saw the greatest create and barrel ad, can not wait to show you. Ha just kidding. I am missing you like crazy so much going on. I wish we were together to solve it all. Try to do what they tell you I know the better you feel the harder that will be. I look forward to you being back in the mitten. i miss you I love you love kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pat so glad you are almost ready to come home, can't wait !! Have missed you so. Greg let me know if there is anything I can do to help get ready for your sweet hearts return. I can shop, cook, clean...anything to help make her return easier. Keep up the good work dear friend see ya soon Love Leslie

    ReplyDelete