Late, October 2
Hello to all Pat's followers.
My sweetie has been a brave girl. Unfortunately, there were some complications of surgery done a week ago, and Pat had to go back to the OR at 8:30 pm (10/2) and is still there as of 11:30 when I write this blog. I've been told to expect a long surgery. This time, I have backup while I wait, and Pat's mother Vi and her sister-in-law Suanne are here with me.
Pat has been aware of all of this. She is such a trooper and a strong lady, but, as you can imagine, two big surgeries in one week takes a toll on the body. But they are going to do some things to make sure she gets nutrition now and, well, we will see how things go.
Keep on sending those comments and words of encouragement. I will read them to Pat as soon as I can.
Greg
Hey friends, just know we've got your back here in GR. SOOO glad additional troops have arrived to support the No. 1 Trooper. Holding you both close in my heart. Rosemary
ReplyDeletewhew! I was afraid they were going to unplug you and push you out the door when the gov't shut down!
ReplyDeleteDear Friends, My arms are around you all trying to give you all the strength you need to get you through this. Hope today is better for all of you. Prayers, love and lots of Hugs coming your way. MUCH LOVE Leslie
ReplyDeleteOh dear - just saw this post today (Thursday) and I'm hoping the next update will bring good news :). Thoughts and prayers contuing your way!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Princess Pat, So glad to hear the good news about your second surgery! Just know that so many are sending you their love and good wishes and prayers. Gues what ... Palmer will have TWO basketball teams this year! Coach Dennis and Coach Fernandez will work with one team and two dads will work with another one. You are so lucky to have good doctors, nurses, etc. and a wonderful Prince Charming at your side to read you the posts. Sending our love, Coach Dennis and Miss Gloria XOXO
ReplyDelete