Thursday, June 18, 9 PM
Hi, followers! Pat is doing very well. Walking around the unit, ordering food (her diet has been advanced), getting rid of more of her (initially about 6) IV lines, and just doing better. She is in good spirits and ready to come home. I know Pat is better when she starts to make long-term plans.
I'd talk about the weather (hot, thunderstorms, hot) but we spend most of our time indoors. And I guess I'm doing better when I can talk about the weather.
Our plans are to come home next week (Monday 6/22 or very shortly thereafter). Pat's goal is to get back into circulation as soon as possible!
Greg
Just wonderfull to hear that you are doing so great Pat!
ReplyDeleteFor sure I know you are working hard to come home.
So i'll start my cards sending to your home again.
I'm heading out for work now And Willem is starting to make Nasi. He has to work this evening.
Lots of prayers And love from all of us.
Keep up the good work Pat!!!! Glad you are doing so well :)
ReplyDelete