June 19,Friday
Hi, followers! Pat continues to improve. Today one of the drains has come out, and, although there is one more drain left, it looks like the output is going down and it will probably come home with us but I think it will come out soon. The IV meds have stopped. The docs are keeping an IV in but Pat doesn't have to drag an IV pole around all the time. Pat is in great spirits because it looks like we are on track to come home early next week. She is eating well and her discomfort is minimal. This is all good. Vi gets to stay with Pat all night, and Suanne is coming for a visit.
More soon!
More good news!!!! :) so happy for you All!!........
ReplyDeleteJust took more pics of the roses.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I sent them to Suanne so she can show you ♡
ReplyDeleteJust great news ofcourse. So happy to hear you maybe can go home next week.
ReplyDeleteLots of love And prayers from all of us.
Thanks for sharing this continuing good news. Our prayers are with you all and we look forward to the news you are back in GR. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteGreat news! I never had Montessori geography, but shouldn't you go home via Georgia? I think it's on the way
ReplyDeleteI'm missing your messages. How is Pat doing now?
ReplyDeleteAre you going home Greg if both of the ladies are there to take care for Pat?
Lots of prayers and love, Ria