June 17 12:45 PM
Pat and I are together in her room in the ICU, but the plan is to go to the regular floor today. Pat was advanced to clear liquids, so we did one of our favorite things: watch a Big Bang Theory while we have lunch together. It was fun; it always is.
Pat went three times around the ICU today and was really moving. Things continue to move in the right direction. We did a lot of nice things - a back rub, brushed her hair, watched some TV together, just like regular stuff.
Still some IVs and a couple of drains in, but overall less stuff to drag around.
Pat is really looking forward to coming home, and it looks like it will be early next week.
A short message because it's a pretty uneventful day. Just the way we like it!
Greg & Pat
I'm going to bed now. Willem wasn't feeling so good so I stayed downstairs watching "Criminal Minds" And he could take an early night.
ReplyDeleteSo checking the blog before I go And happy reading it is going so wel. Hope your on the regular Floor soon. Fun reading brushing Pat's hair And back rubs .... Oh they are the best ofcourse.
And today for sure i wasn't expecting a box, but Johan was yelling seeing the poptards when he came home from his work. The mug seems so handy for him he says And beeing happy with the syrop again. I told Willem we could plan a pancakeday again for sure this coming weekend.
Now it is really time to close my eyes. I'm tired because it is late And I had a long afternoon also for checkups with the familydoctor And the hospital for xrays And bloodresearch. In a way I'm still coughing a lot, Mom I do like a lot of you nowadays :-) .
Please take care And come home quickly ofcourse,
Lots of prayers And love from all of us.
Ria! Oh my you have your plate full! Hugs and many prayers to all of you too!!
DeleteRia! Oh my you have your plate full! Hugs and many prayers to all of you too!!
DeleteOhhh And thank you for the pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I love pictures!
DeleteGreat news!! I like that kind of news!!! I took some pics today sent them to Suanne facebook she is going to show you when she comes down :) I even took a pic of your chimney Vi lol.....keep up the good work Pat, sending prayers, hugs, from all of us♡
ReplyDeleteGreat news!! Hoping you are on a regular floor soon. Glad you have a very strong SuperHero Heart! I think we have a date for NOG. Rachel said Friday the 18th. I am having her double check to make sure it is a full day! If not we will do it on Thursday! Miss my partner is Crime! Sounds like you will be home before too long! You are in my heart & prayers daily!
ReplyDeleteI am just tickled pink about how well you are doing Pat!! Way to go girlfriend!! Keep up the good work!!! And Hugs and gratitude to my favorite surgeons and teams who worked their magic on you! Hugs to Greg and Mom too for being an amazing support staff!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI am just tickled pink about how well you are doing Pat!! Way to go girlfriend!! Keep up the good work!!! And Hugs and gratitude to my favorite surgeons and teams who worked their magic on you! Hugs to Greg and Mom too for being an amazing support staff!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI am just tickled pink about how well you are doing Pat!! Way to go girlfriend!! Keep up the good work!!! And Hugs and gratitude to my favorite surgeons and teams who worked their magic on you! Hugs to Greg and Mom too for being an amazing support staff!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteDarleen n Ralph send their love and prayers to all!! Thay've had their son Todd and his family with them and havent been on the computer. Hah!! Casey will laugh when she finds out some one wanted ME to send a mag via the computer, lol.! Love and healing prayers to all :)
ReplyDelete