Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 14, 10:30 PM


Thanks for your comments everyone (even 'unknown'). Pat remains in good spirits the night before surgery. She has been doing her breathing exercises and walking around the unit and following instructions (how often have you heard me say that?).


We took some time this afternoon and marked 'HANDLE WITH CARE' on Pat's tummy, using a purple surgical skin marker and stencils. We want the surgeons to know we mean business! We feel everything is about as ready as it can be.


Both boys called with good wishes and Pat got a serenade from the grandgirls. We're also sending congratulations to our nephew Travis who graduates with an MBA in California. Cool!


And thanks to Brian at home and everyone in the neighborhood taking care of the house.


So, more soon!


Greg & Pat

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like things are going well! I definitely like that Pat is following directions...that way she'll be able to get away with more later. )
    All of us are sending love!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So today is the day. For sure the doctors have to take good care for you and a written message is telling them again and again.
    I'm thinking of you so much.
    Thank you Greg for all the updates and for you and Mom also I'm wishing you a lot of strenght today. For Pat she stands first, but having you and Mom on her side, is so important also.
    Mmmmm Pat following instructions??? Always in her own way for sure.
    Please take care and I hope to hear you soon again.
    Big hugs filled with love and prayers from all of us..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love, prayers, hugs, I will be thinking about you all today~~~~

    ReplyDelete