Friday, June 12, 2015

June 12, 2015 at 2 pm


I'm in Pat's room and she's between 'stuff.'


The cardiologists came by and told Pat she does indeed have a heart. Pat's favorite person today was a phlebotomist who got the poke right away with very little discomfort.


Basically, we're hoping for a quiet weekend. We're hoping you have one also, though we know some of our friends will be working).


Greg & Pat

1 comment:

  1. Goodmorning to all of you.
    Happy to hear you made it all safe to Bethesda and Mom is also with you.
    It is fun to read about all the doctors pooking around you Pat and you're having a heart? I know that for already 42 years, such a long time having my sister overseas. Reading they still don't know if they will do surgery?? I hope they will do it your way ofcourse. Yes Greg, she had awesome long hair and now a short cut? For sure we need a picture. At Facebook I did see a picture of Mom at Abigail's open house, with also a lady and I said to Willem is that Pat? Such a beautiful and skinny lady! I hope you will feel comfortable upthere and are you having your Kindle also with you? Maybe I can send you some Dutch books to you, so Greg can put them at your ereader and he can read it out to you. Just a nice excercise I think.
    Today it is saturday and Willem is working. There are festivities here in Harderwijk and it will be a long day for him I suppose. For me far to busy although Mieke told me she would push the wheelchair. So kind and sweet, but i'll stay out of these busy events. Maybe I will go to tante Riek this morning, haven't been there a while because of my sickness.
    Yesterday i've been working and afterwards I fell asleep in the garden. It was far out to hot to do anything else. We'll see how the weather will be today again and if it will be alright to set my chair in the garden today also. It is fun reading and relaxing there with my ereader and a cup of tea for sure.
    Johan is doing fine, he enjoys working although it makes him tired he says. He started cycling again, because bowling league is done for the summer again. Tell Mom Johan his overall average for this season is 188 and still not satisfied with it.
    For sure I hope you all will have a nice weekend and I'm anxious to hear if indeed at Monday the surgery will be there for you.
    Take care and a million hugs and kisses are coming your way.
    Lots of love and prayers, Ria

    ReplyDelete