Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15 at 9:30 PM


To Pat's followers. This is a very late blog because it was a very late surgery. It was started about 8 am (the prep and things) with the surgery itself starting at 9 am and ending about 9 pm. Vi and I spent a long time in the waiting room alone, but the OR staff called us at regular intervals for updates. We haven't seen her yet, as at this time she is being 'woken up' from surgery and will be coming back to her room in ICU in a little while and we'll see her then.


Vi plans on spending the night in Pat's room. She has a very nice nurse who gave Pat and I an  'intro' to the ICU. It was nice but the place still gives me the willies from last time. Ugh. The Surgeon talked to us afterwards. It was a long surgery because they were very meticulous, but Pat did well and there was very little blood loss, comparatively, for a surgery this long and involved, and that is GOOD. Pat just had the drain in for so long and all the inflammation in the area made things trick for the surgeon.


I miss my Patricia and can't wait to see her. I'll do a follow up blog in the morning tomorrow.


Greg



5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things went well!!!! I have had you all in my thoughts all day, Tell Pat I Love her and keeping you all in my prayers ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy she is finally out of surgery! I know her faith, the many prayers and her wonderful loving "Super Hero" Heart brought her through the surgery. Please give her my love! I also send prayers for strength, courage and patience to you & Vi!
    Pat's Partner is Crime, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear all went well and she is out of surgery.
    Tell her we love her so much and she is in our thoughts all the time.
    Big hugs with love and prayers are coming her way but also to you and Mom for these scary times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, im gonna try this again!!! PRAISE N THANX BE TO GOD for th great report on patty!!!!! I am soooo happy i can hardly contain myself. :) :) . Will continue to pray for healing. Hello aunt violet!! Dolores sends much love also. This is marcia so u know just in case this gets to u all. Love n prayers for each of u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could u please post pattys address? If u did earlier im sorry i missed it. Aunt violet mom is very glad for patty n greg, but she gave out a sigh of relief for you. Shes had u on her mind and heart very much. This cool now that i can do this n i figured it out all by myself!! Okay, God mustve helped or truely i wouldnt have been able to!! Ohhhhh im soooo happy for you all!! :)

    ReplyDelete