Sunday, November 3
7:30 PM
Yes, blog followers, it's true. Our little Froggie is coming home on Monday. Not actually home, she will be coming to the Spectrum Health rehab facility on Fuller. Through the hard work, kindness, and graciousness of staff at both the NIH and here in GR, she is being flown back to Grand Rapids late Monday.
Pat sounded so good when I talked to her today. She is walking farther and sitting up longer and really feels ready for doing more and more. The way she is going, I think she will be flying in a week.
Many major kudos to everyone for their encouragement and thoughtfulness. The journey isn't over, but we can see the road ahead and it looks pretty good.
I'll blog a 'Froggie Arrival' update tomorrow. Enjoy your extra hour of sleep, everyone!
Greg
That is wonderful to hear. Prayers for a safe trip home for Pat and Mom.
ReplyDeleteLove, Ria
Princess Pat, So happy you are coming home!! Everyone asked about you at church yesterday. The prayers and positive thoughts continue! As I said before you are so loved!!! I know you will be back in your own home very soon!
ReplyDeleteTravel safe!!
sara
Welcome back to Grand Rapids !!!! You did it:) I bet you will be in your own home before long !!! Let me know if you want visitors.. would love to see you when your ready. HUGS Leslie
ReplyDeleteI hope it all went alright. I'm anxious for some news but it is midnight now. So tomorrow I hope to hear you again.
ReplyDeleteLots of prayers And so much love, ria