Friday, November 29
Hello, blog followers! I am sitting with Pat this morning. Though I worked at the hospital on Thanksgiving, but was able to get some turkey dinner and have it with my Sweetie Thursday night. Today she is up and going to physical therapy and reading her own mail (I have been reading her your cards and letters, but today Pat has taken control and is opening them and reading them herself! She is right now enjoying a big stack of letters from the kids at Palmer school.
More later!
How wonderful to hear Pat is taking over some control again. That means progression ofcourse.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear you had Turkey dinner and I hope you both had fun. Also I hope food is getting some more easier for you again Pat.
Is this rehab more pleasant for you now? No beeps during the night and much more rest?
I'm happy to have my weekend again. Right now Willem is working the late shift. Although it isn't his normal working weekend he changed this coming sunday for working to help out one of his nicest collegues. But I assume it will be a calm weekend again. Last wednesday I did get my new wheelchair. It will be some easier to go somewhere, because I cannot walk such a long time and with the wheelchair it will be fine I suppose. Our family is getting bigger again :-) . Saskia, the daughter of Willem his brother Henk is pregnant. She had a miscarriage last year when Willem his mother passed away and beeing pregnant again makes us so happy. She is also dued June 16th and I told her to get the baby 1 day earlier the 15th of June, beeing the birthday of Willem his Mom. There is company coming now, so I have to finish.
Lots of prayers coming your way and lots of love, Ria.
Congrats with brian's birthday and I hope you had cake with him.
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Ria
I did hear they are talking about coming home Pat. That sounds wonderful.
ReplyDeletePrayers and lots of love coming your way.
Ria.
Princess Pat, Sure do miss you!! I hope each day is brighter. I have more cards for you from Palmer. Been trying to organize the Palmer room and inventory what we have. Terrie Hunter has been a big help as have many others at Park. I am having a Meal Assembly Party at church next week. Don't you love the "party" part...makes it seem fun! Have a few questions for you about the check in process. Thinking I might ask Vicki Boase to do your job. Also Gail DeYoung has offered to pay for Master's Arts theatre again this year...such a blessing. Hope to talk to you soon.Maybe you can borrow Greg's phone to call me when you can talk. Keep being positive and believing! You are one of the strongest, most courageous women I know! Your goal is closer and closer each day!! Sending my love & prayers.
ReplyDeleteSara