Friday, November 22
I'm updating the blog, belatedly, from Pat's bedside using my iPad, so beware of typos! So is Vi. I just read Pat your cards and letters and it brought big smiles to her face. She is happy to hear about the progress of Night of Giving, and what's going on at Park Church and and the Miss Fits!
A more detailed blog will be coming soon!
Greg
Thanks for these updates! I keep praying for you daily, and lately I've seen so many answered prayers, that I can assure you God is listening. I hope you've received some greetings from your little friend, Pademe. She hasn't been out much lately, but she's going to try to capture some selfies this week so she can send some more cards. I have the week off between Christmas and New Year's, and I want to come visit you then. I'll give Greg a call soon to make sure that will be alright. In the meantime, you have all my love and long-distance hugs. Suz
ReplyDeleteLove to hear from you again.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Oom Piet and his wife Tante Nanny (from the old vegetable store). They had their 40st wedding anniversary. So they invited us for an evening together with Herman and Mieke, Atie and Eijbert. It was a good evening with a lot of fun and laughter. It was a late night so this morning was a late morning also. Today Willem had a meeting with his old army comrads, so I had a nice afternoon with Stella, her son Jordy and Mieke again. Now it is evening already and I'm heading out for bed, but I wanted to look first if there was some more news again. I really hope you're doing better again. It is a difficult road you are going and my dear already more than 2 months again. I'm sending you prayers and lot of hugs from overseas. Love, Ria