Hello, Pat's Blog Followers!
And apologies for the delay in an update. It's so nice to have Pat back in GR that I have spent a lot of time at her bedside. Well, it's time to update the blog!
Pat is doing better and better. She still needs some oxygen and she still has to take a break from time to time, but she has come a long way, to be sure. Every day, when physical therapy and occupational therapy come by, Pat asks for more. She does her exercises, and her activities, and physical therapy. We are getting closer every day.
Tonight, Pat and I had fun. We had dinner together, and we ordered birthday presents for grandgirls, and we watched Dancing With the Stars. What could be better?
Thanks for the blogs. As always, I read them to her with delight. Here is a pic of Pat giving her physical therapist a workout.
Greg
Oh how wonderful to see and hear you again.
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting in the train now heading for my work. Also Willem is travelling together with me because he has an examination again. Lady, you're looking good and I'm sure you're working hard for getting better. Lots of prayers and hugs, Ria and Willem.
Oh Pat ..you look wonderful. So glad that you are getting closer to going home. I am sure with the way you are working, that you will be there soon!!! It must be so nice to have your guys close:) Sounds like you and Greg are having toooo much fun !!! Can't wait to see ya......MUCH LOVE Leslie
ReplyDeleteLeslie - Thanks for your notes. Pat wants to know if there is any movement on the house. Pat is working hard at rehab, and it is a lot of work, but we manage to find some fun times too! Greg
DeletePrincess Pat, Well you look like a beautiful Princess in the picture!! It was so wonderful to talk to you on Sunday. Still fighting a cold, so not sure when I can see you in person. NOG is coming along. On Wednesday Todd & I are meeting with the Minister from the other Palmer Church. Will let you know how it goes. Keep working hard...each day you are closer to your goal. I need my Super Hero Pat back!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Sara
Sara - I get to read comments to Pat while we eat together (I can order a guest tray). Pat says your progress is incredible. Can't believe you got them to clean out the room. You're thinking go things she says she never imagined. Rock on! Greg
DeleteAnd a dear sister needs flowers, was that succeeded for today???
ReplyDeleteLove you so much!
Ria - I am sitting with Pat at the rehab facility so we could eat dinner together. She really loved the roses. They are beautiful. They are in the window of her room and the sun hits them in the morning and the open up. We love your cards, they are the best! Greg
DeleteI'm very happy to bring a smile with a rose at your face.
DeleteLove always, Ria
And hurray!! Suanne did get me a message on Facebook. She told me also that Mom is with you. That sounds wonderful again.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the sight with roses my dearest Patricia.
Love and prayers from all of us,
Congrats for your youngest granddaughter Evvie.
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Ria