Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 27

Thanks to all Pat's well-wishers! And thanks for your comments.

Pat is still in surgical ICU and will still be getting some breathing assistance tonight so she can rest and get pain meds. The doctors have been following her closely to make sure she does well. E and Froggie are in her room to keep her company.

I'll post more tomorrow, after Pat get's a chance to tell the staff what she is really thinking about being in the hospital.

Greg

5 comments:

  1. Just sending a lot of love and prayers to her.
    Thank you so much for posting.
    Love, ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping the prayers coming. Don't think t will take too long for the staff to love her as much as the rest of us do. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell her blue bloods is on tonight, I would describe Tom to her if she wants me to. I miss you guys. love kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg, your blog updates are wonderful to read, we sure appreciate you filling us in !!Pat,
    I'm here with your mom, and she
    Says " Hi Pat! I am so glad you are well enough to smile at your husband! Today, I cleaned the rose garden. Everybody at church is praying for you double time! Behave youself and mind the doctors! Love you both!
    I'm drinking water today!!! !!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat!! Just got an idea! Kim and I could repeat our DC trip and come hang out with you inbetween bus rides!!

    ReplyDelete