Good gravy.
The post I just wrote labeled for September 29 is actually written on September 30 at 11 PM. Sheesh. I have to put a calendar up. I'll write more, if the Government doesn't collapse at 12:01 AM tomorrow, Oct 1. Greg
It looks like the collapse of the Government won't stop the internet! We were glad to hear that Pat is making progress, and glad also to hear that Grandma and Suanne arrived. Every Team Leader needs good support staff, and now Greg has the best! I'm sure Pat was thrilled to see them too :) School has gone well for us in September. Abigail is studying Sign Language, Chemistry, American History, American Literature, Algebra 2, and doing some writing and digital photography. Andrew is studying Latin, Biology, World History, Literature, Geometry, and writing and computer coding. Our days are full! Abigail is working hard, determined to not have to do any catching up during the summer. Andrew likes to complain about his mean teacher and the unreasonable work load. It's hard to take him seriously though, since this morning he was complaining while wearing his pajamas and drinking hot chocolate, laying in the sunny spot with the beagle and two kittens helping him with his work. I'm not sure there is any actual suffering going on here! We are thinking of you always, and praying for this process to speed up a bit because I'm not a patient waiter, and I'm anxious for you to be healing at home as soon as you are ready. We look forward to Greg's updates, the information helps us feel "in the loop" while we are far away. We send you hugs and all our love long distance!! Deanna and family
The collapse of the Government can't stop the fall invasion of the Asian Beetles at our house, the irritating lady bug look-a-likes are all over our windows and light fixtures. Yuck! Fortunately there are beautiful fall things happening here also. Our big maple tree that shades our front yard is starting to turn the prettiest shade of burning orange, and the fantastic weather here has meant that Abigail has been taking walks in the morning with her camera. She captured some breathtaking photos today of dew covered spider webs, and a view from inside the dark woods of the field glowing with a misty cover of fog. She has talent! I know you are in surgery again now, and have a long night ahead of you, but I wanted you to know that we continue to pray for you and your recovery. We pray also for Greg, Suanne and Grandma as they keep you company. We know you will continue to make progress, and we look forward to the next update! We send you hugs and all our love!!
We love you!
ReplyDelete-Natalie and Gloria
It looks like the collapse of the Government won't stop the internet! We were glad to hear that Pat is making progress, and glad also to hear that Grandma and Suanne arrived. Every Team Leader needs good support staff, and now Greg has the best! I'm sure Pat was thrilled to see them too :) School has gone well for us in September. Abigail is studying Sign Language, Chemistry, American History, American Literature, Algebra 2, and doing some writing and digital photography. Andrew is studying Latin, Biology, World History, Literature, Geometry, and writing and computer coding. Our days are full! Abigail is working hard, determined to not have to do any catching up during the summer. Andrew likes to complain about his mean teacher and the unreasonable work load. It's hard to take him seriously though, since this morning he was complaining while wearing his pajamas and drinking hot chocolate, laying in the sunny spot with the beagle and two kittens helping him with his work. I'm not sure there is any actual suffering going on here! We are thinking of you always, and praying for this process to speed up a bit because I'm not a patient waiter, and I'm anxious for you to be healing at home as soon as you are ready. We look forward to Greg's updates, the information helps us feel "in the loop" while we are far away. We send you hugs and all our love long distance!!
ReplyDeleteDeanna and family
The collapse of the Government can't stop the fall invasion of the Asian Beetles at our house, the irritating lady bug look-a-likes are all over our windows and light fixtures. Yuck! Fortunately there are beautiful fall things happening here also. Our big maple tree that shades our front yard is starting to turn the prettiest shade of burning orange, and the fantastic weather here has meant that Abigail has been taking walks in the morning with her camera. She captured some breathtaking photos today of dew covered spider webs, and a view from inside the dark woods of the field glowing with a misty cover of fog. She has talent! I know you are in surgery again now, and have a long night ahead of you, but I wanted you to know that we continue to pray for you and your recovery. We pray also for Greg, Suanne and Grandma as they keep you company. We know you will continue to make progress, and we look forward to the next update! We send you hugs and all our love!!
ReplyDelete