Hello, Pat's followers
Pat had a great day at the NIH. Lots of scans and tests but all went smoothly. There was a minor glitch of exposure in the X ray department when Pat's paper pants fell off, otherwise, no problems. Tomorrow (Tuesday) we meet with the surgeon. We'll find out lots more then.
The weather in Bethesda is beautiful and there are cherry blossoms everywhere.
More to come.
Greg & Pat
Dear Pat and Greg,
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear all went smoothly again.
Good luck with the surgeon's apppoitment, I hope that goes well also.
I'm happy to be home, but still I'm not feeling well. Still caughing and Willem thinks it got worse again. Next week I have an appointment in hospital also again.
Thinking of you dearly and sending you tons of blowing kisses filled with love, Ria
Anxious to know how you are doing now.
ReplyDeleteLove, Ria