Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome to our new blog! Follow the adventures of Pat the Frog as she goes through her transformation to Princess Pat and comes home! We plan to keep everyone updated.

As you know, we are preparing for an adventure to the NIH this fall. Things are slowly coming together as planned. So far no unexpected delays or problems.

This is where to look for updates. We'll post here again in a few days for more information. We appreciate everyone's interest and concern!

Greg (Prince Charming, so to speak) & Pat (the Frog)

3 comments:

  1. Pat, my dear silly friend, i love you and pray for your good results. I hope those drs realize the treasure they are mining! Bless you, dear friend! OOOXXXOOOXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pat:

    I tried to comment on your blog, but it vanished (it was really a nice comment)so I am going to try again.

    You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers all of the time, but especially now. You are one of the most amazing women that I have ever had the privilege of knowing. You have always been there for me and my family through all of the ups and downs of our journey, now it's my turn to be there for you. If there is anything that I can do please don't hesitate to ask, it would be an honor to be able to help you if possible.

    I know that you have a wonderful husband and family and I'm sure tons of friends that are your support team, but please know that I am one of them too and I would do anything possible for you.

    I love you friend and I'm sending all my good thoughts and prayers your way.

    P.S. Thank you for the package, I've already had several hugs from you (Thanks).

    Love,
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing here about prince Charming and Pat the frog.
    But I'm happy to find this blog.
    Lots of love, Ria

    ReplyDelete